iExpertsForum Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Link wheel  (Read 1620 times)

sam

• View Profile
Link wheel
« on: September 09, 2009, 07:42:11 AM »

hi
I heard lot about Link Wheel.
I want to know about it.
How its work and its benifit? So please help.

william

• View Profile
Re: Link wheel
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 07:42:53 AM »

hello,
The idea of a link wheel is to have several social sites with articles or profile links all pointing to your target page (or hub) and also all pointing to one of the other social sites so they form a chain eventually circling back to the first social site.

The inward links are like the spokes of a wheel to the hub from the outer ring of social sites.

There are several guys using this and it seems to work for long tail keywords at least but there is also a lot of bull about using 'High PR' social sites to propel yourself to the top for any keyword. :)

Geniemagic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 07:44:12 AM »

HI,
I have heard about link wheel too. They say its a powerful tool and can help you get ranked on google. But I've never tried it myself.. I'm looking forward for stories of success using this link wheel..

william

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 07:00:31 AM »

Hi,

Link wheel is the process in which u build multiple links with websites that belong to ur blog and web pages u need to use blog of your website & link building hubs.

keane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 05:05:01 AM »

Link wheel helps getting more link juice and search engine preference - through effective link building services you can improve SERP. and the best benefit of link wheel is permanent & high quality one way back links coming from high PR authority web 2.0 websites.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 05:36:17 AM by mark »